Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Hot Fudge

 I got this perfectly delicious recipe from my Ghirardelli cookbook.  I am a milk chocolate girl through and through.  Don't waste my time with the dark stuff.  Give me the milk.  So when I saw a recipe for milk chocolate hot fudge, I was sold.  It took me about 5 minutes to make and about 5 seconds to dig in.  It just might be my favorite hot fudge recipe yet!  You better believe I made myself a hot fudge sundae every night for a week till I ran out.  And you better believe I'm making another batch ASAP.  'Cause heaven forbid I go a night without a treat!


Milk Chocolate Hot Fudge
1 bag Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
1 can evaporated milk
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Melt chocolate chips, evaporated milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.  Bring to a boil then lower heat and stir for 5 minutes.  Remove from heat and add vanilla.  Serve warm over ice cream.  Store in refrigerator for up to a week.

3 comments:

Jade said...

Oh wow. I think I am going to make this for Dust's birthday.

Bonnie said...

Holl, I'm the same...no dark chocolate for me; only milk. Is the milk sweetened condensed milk or just plain evaporated milk? Sounds yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bon Bon, so good to have you back!! I can't wait to make the citrus drink this summer. As for the milk, it's just evaporated milk - not condensed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...